I would love to have this app… So I build it.
The WordProgressor is meant to organize and overview my writing projects. It’s also an opportunity to try angular on a larger scale, with firebase at the back. This project will start as an MVP, get hosted and I’m exited to see how many other writers have just been waiting for something like that.
My WordProgressor app is a wonderful project to include two of my interests. Writing and programming.
Follow along how the functionalities grow and maybe use it to get hold of works in progress, plot bunnies and submissions.
Here is the link to the web application: https://wordprogressor.web.app/ (hosted by Firebase)
Links to store entries will follow as soon es they exist.
- Customization for my Angular ApplicationOn my journey to accessibility for web, apps, and everything, I decided to build a feature into my app, to make the appearance fully customizable for the user.
- From Angular to PWATurning your angular web app into a progressive web app is pretty easy.
- Achievements for AppsAchievements motivate users to use apps. For the full experience, here are four types of achievements to use.
- Angular – User Accounts with Firebase Rest APIMy preferred handling of user accounts consists of an anonymous usage that can be upgraded to online storage of data.
- Angular – Welcome to the dark modeWhen implementing the dark mode for an angular project, there are several possibilities after detecting the users preference.